Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Yukarin! TO MUCH SKIN!!!!! Yukari Tamura "NUDE" CD cover.

Am not a huge Yukarin fan, I enjoy her concerts. I do however know that Yukari Tamura's magazine pictures have been getting sexier this past 2 years. Am assuming this is because she's getting up their in years ( 37 ). I also know she's cutesy and a "cult of 17" Idol, But this CD back has me wondering what kind of crazy reaction her fans are going to have. Ladies and Gentlemen I bring you Yukarin nude?  


Avoiding sounding to perverted ( Not possible considering my Saaya posts ) Yukarin is incredibly hot, Has a much larger bust then I would have thought she had.


This however for me brings up a question.  I love the idol culture in Japan, So many good memories querying in line for hours to see Nana or murdering a man for his lottery ticket to get in to the Akb48 theater ( joking or am ! -_- ) all good and fun. However both Nana and Yukari are adults, Nana has been said to be to sheltered with her staff and producer acting like over protective fathers guarding their daughter. Yukari has to give off a loli image at all times.

Please don't think am trashing them, women celebrities like Yukarin and Nana-chan are a rare thing nowadays.  The thing that bugs me is that is this a good thing for them to always maintain this innocent image ? I wouldn't want them to become like most American female singers but maybe a bit more adult image.

The purely innocent image that Yukarin has always had is probably why something as tame as this picture got me to post, Just like Nana's FRIday magazine pictures had her fans in a uproar. These  Idols are so innocent that something like this can make a fuss.

This could be Yukarin's way of trying to change her image or it could just be a perfectly innocent ( and sexy ) photo shoot.


Here are some of my favorite Yukari Tamura photos.











Believe me there are tons more I like but have to finish up, It's almost 4:30am here in Texas and am about to watch a live stream of  "AKB48 34th Single rock-paper-scissors tournament selection".
GO MIORI!

3 comments:

  1. I think Nana has a good image, still cute but more womanly than in earlier years. Changing an Image is always difficult, and more than one career was ruined by it. Nana however made some tasteful pictures for Friday Magazine. Slightly suggestive, but in a very tame way. She dresses usually more risky on stage. Changing an imagine also has often the air of desperation. The old thing don't don't work anymore, what now? I hope Nana never falls into this trap, and that she retires when she wants to, and not because people stopped caring. But then again, i believe that Nana's imagine is mostly a representation of how she actually is as a person, and not so something projected unto her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true, I agree with you on Nana's image. Also true that a change of image can be seen as a desperate move rather then just freshen thing up. I don't think Nana's image was something projected on to her, if I gave that impression I apologize. >.< I also think that her stage image is who she really is as a person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, you didn't imply Nana's image is a fluke. I just think she is on the way to be what you said already, i.e. more adult but still good ol' Nana-chan and to maintain an image for such a long time, it has to be close to the person's actual personality. But too much and it backfires, that Yukari picture above for example would be probably such a case for Nana.

    ReplyDelete