Thursday, February 27, 2014

Happy 38th Birthday Yukari Tamura!

Happy 17th ( 38th) birthday Yukarin !!



Everyone favorite lazy idol is 38 today ! I've become a much bigger fan of Yukari ( and no not because of her rather ample assets ) The actual reason I've come to love Yukarin is because of her completely lazy and bummed out personality. Also her underlying love of money. I also think she my enjoy torturing her co-host.






Honestly just watching this shows Live streams over the last year has made me love the goofy / lazy / adorably evil  Yukari Tamura. Here are more awesome gifts of Yukarin being herself.









































 
 
 
 
 
She's just awesome I can't believe I haven't been a bigger Yukarin fan. I probably should have looked more in to  Yukari Tamura after hearing all the good thing her buddy Nana-chan had to say about her.  I hope Yukarin had a wonderful birthday and that she continues to have great year.
 
 
I just hope I haven't become A bigger fan of a artists who is planning to retire soon, She's 38 only 2 more years to 40.  On the other hand I can see Yukari holding out to at least 50, am not joking just look at Okui Masami.
 
 
To close happy Birthday Yukari Tamura and yes you are eternally 17.
 
ooh I saved the best picture for last!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
Also Yukari thinks Nana is cool and she's a fan.
 
 
 
I am sorry for such a short post but do to certain events at work am super busy so I just don't have time like I once did.
 
Also Please take time to pry ( what ever your faith is ) for the people of the Ukraine. The 2 months I spent working there where wonderful and I made a very good friend.
 
Am sorry for the sudden down turn, Anyway happy 17th birthday Yukari Tamura.

No comments:

Post a Comment