Saturday, August 23, 2014

Chihara Minori 10th Anniversary Photo ? Minori in a swimsuit ?

Hi and Hello everyone, long time no post. Almost 5 months.

I have been to involved in work. I really can't go to in to it so I'll leave it at that.  Anyway Am currently in the middle of nowhere here in Texas and internet is a crap shoot at best. Am also dou vacation starting at 7AM Monday morning so I'll  be posting more than.

Am making this post today because I just got a text from a friend back in Sapporo. He has informed me that Chihara Minori is going to be in a swimsuit in her 10th Anniversary photo book named " LOVE LETTER "



With Minorin going full swimsuit who knows what's next from the Seiyuu world.



Am going to do a longer post about this on Monday also about my last 5 months of crazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment