Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy birthday Yukari Tamura.

Happy B-day to Yukarin (Yukari Tamura) to day she is 17 years old.... no not really shes 36!!

Look at this girl she looks 17! If Nana eats 2 to 3 kids to stay young Yukarin takes out a freaking pre-school to keep that. The turning 17 thing every year is some odd J-pop idol thing that some do, I think it makes the fans think that the idol stays sweet and pure. Some fans get why to in to it  as I found out in 2009 they can be violent, But that's a different story. Yukari Tamura is not for everybody, her music doesn't have the range that Nana  has . Must of her songs sound to cutesy. I like her Live Shows more than must of her her song (exp. "Gratitude", "Don't wake me up" and "Fancy baby doll"). I can't  listen to must of her song unless am watching one of her live dvd or at one of her live. Hell its saved me a butt load on cd purchases. So to finish up happy 36th birthday Yukarin, here's some pics of her at her cutest.


yukarin crowded by her band.

stealing bunny dolls

planning the end of the world

going to eat kids

Happy birthday Yukari Tamura.

No comments:

Post a Comment