Sunday, February 5, 2012

More Fun From YesAsia.com

OK I love Nana Mizuki... Just had to say that! I am never using standard shipping to ship from overseas. I had ordered shokotans 2011 live and took three weeks to get here, unbelievable.  It shipped out the same day I also ordered the DVD's from the last post and they got to me first. Why you may ask? Well when I placed my other order I paid the 11$ for the 2-4 day shiping and forgot to do so for shokotan. Here's the lives long ass name. SHOKO NAKAGAWA Live Tour 2011"Imakoso Danketsu! - Egao no Wa - Natsumatsuri Special" (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)



After Nana and Aya, Shoko Nakagawa is my number 3. Yes I still love Aya hirano, just because she banged her band (except the bass player) doesn't mean she's evil it means she's human.


2 comments:

  1. Nana performed with Shoko Nakagawa at FNS Music Festival just a month ago! You can get the performance here.

    http://nanamizukitvtreasurechest.blogspot.de/search/label/Shoko%20Nakagawa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAH! Nana and Shokotan! Thank for the link and info!

      Delete