Friday, March 23, 2012

[FMR] Nana Mizuki Live Rainbow 2004-2005 at Nippon Budokan (DVD ISO)

Holly mother of god! with all the Saaya irie DVD coming in one after anther I have completely forgotten to post Nana torrents. -_-  Here's a old Nana Live her first Budokan show 2004-2005 Live Rainbow. Seeing young Nana is kinda nuts, from watching the more mature sexy Nana of today to sweet and cute Nana of then. Just like my Outrider torrent this one is a unzipped DVD ISO.

 

LOOK AT THE CUTE!! Nana-chan is just to cute! She's so small, I think she's 5'1 that's tiny, A fun size Nana of course she always has been fun size.  if you've only seen Nana newer stuff this concert is a trip, seeing how much about her Lives has changed and how much has stayed the same. You'll still see the Cherry Boys  and Team YODA (old Team YODA) but some thing have gone as she's grown as person and as a singer.     



                                   http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=298528                     

4 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the upload, but I downloaded the entire torrent file and all videos/parts were corrupt.

    Any idea on how to fix it?
    I've already tried to use utorrent re-check with no success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. am re-posting all my old torrents soon, with the new version of this one that problem should be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for the upload, but I downloaded the entire torrent file and all videos/parts were corrupt.

    Any idea on how to fix it?
    I've already tried to use utorrent re-check with no success.

    ReplyDelete