Thursday, March 1, 2012

[FMR] Shoko Nakagawa Gravure Pack

Am haveing some problems with my saaya dvd so have a ass load of Shoko Nakagawa in a bikini. All 5 of the Shokotan dvd I have are in this torrent.

Beach Angels : Nakagawa Shoko in Ishigaki-jima & Taketomi-jima (DVD) (Japan Version)


Nakagawa Shoko - Cutie Attack (DVD) (Japan Version)


Shoko Nakagawa - Tokimeki Shokotan (Japan Version)


Shoko Nakagawa - Shoko Fantasy (DVD) (Japan Version)



Nakagawa Shoko - Miss Megazine 2002 (DVD) (Japan Version)
5 Shokotan dvd thats a bunch of "fap" videos, Don't act like you won't this are gravure dvd this is what they were made for. Shokotan doesn't make this kind of dvd anymore and i frocked out 200 $ for this dvds. I spend my "$$" for dvd because I want to bring this to the states so no one eles has to. Please in joy the shoko goodness I'll have the Saaya dvd up as soon as I can.

                                     http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=292335


1 comment: