Wednesday, November 14, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAAYA IRIE!!!!!

Happy 19th birthday Saaya!




Yes Saaya-chan is know 19 and....... I think am going to hell just for posting about Saaya even if she is 19.  I hope she has a very happy birthday. It just seems odd to me that am such a fan of this girl, she can't sing to save her life ( just see her with the idol group CHASE and you will see what I mean ) she ok at acting, O Oh  yeah that's why am a fan of hers. Can you blame me I am a guy and Saaya Irie is very hot.
                                                       


                                                ( Saayas B-Day post from her blog )


紗綾
今日で19歳になりました。:皆さんはじめまして。 19歳の紗綾です。 19歳。19歳。19歳。 紗綾19歳。 11歳でデビューして、もぅ8年...もっと見る
                                                   
                                                                   ( English )


Saaya
I became 19 years old today. : Nice to meet you. It is a 19-year-old Saaya. 19 years old. 19 years old. 19 years old. Saaya 19 years old. To debut at the age of 11, I am 8 years More ... Mo~u





Not a long post just wanted to wish Saaya a Happy B-day so for the male readers of this blog pictures of Saaya in a bikini!!!!!

























Yeah am going to hell, but am going happy.

Also I have had no luck with any riping programs so I still need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment