Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Birthday.......ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes to day is my 2#$ birthday, anther year down.




My B-day post should just be me talking about my self but am boring so am going to talk about the coolest picture I have ever seen.

Be Ready!!!!




EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but when I found this pic I almost exploded from the EPIC duo of Garo x Nana. Am a big fan of the TV show Garo and anyone who has read this blog knows of my crazy love for Nana-chan, her and Garo in one place is to much!!! >o< Also anther B-day gift for my self was news that I got the new job I was hoping for. I wont travel as much with my new job but the pay is almost the same and its a normal work week plus time off, I'll really miss the traveling around Asia my old job had me doing but change is good, plus I can see friends and family more.

Looking at this picture its just to cool!!! Nana would make a good Makai priestess plus it be great to see her in the leather short shorts that the Makai priestess wear : )

Plus Am know off the AKB wagon, I ordered a copy of the AKB48 Tokyo Dome 3 day live. ( and everything else I missed out on since I stop flowing them ) In closing Happy Birthday me and someone PLZ give me the back story of this Nana x Garo pic!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haaaaappyyyyyyy Birthdaaaaaaaay! \o/ Hope you had a great day and did lots of wonderful things on your special day. And much congrats on your new job! (^-^) Seeing family and friends more often is definitely something to treasure!

    And ha, this pic. :D If I remember correctly Garo and Nana were both participating in the event at the Heian Shrine in Kyoto in September (Nana of course with her mini live, don't know what Garo was doing), so they took a picture together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the good wishes, and the info on the pic. >o<

      Delete