Monday, January 30, 2012

[FMR] Saaya - Junrenai

Ok I'm a pedophile, am 28 and own 1 saaya irie dvd. Just take me to the darkest pits of hell..... because I loved it. (it was her first 18 year old release so am I ok ?)




Yes she was probably only 17 when this dvd was shoot. You can't blame a guy for wanting to get this, It's Saaya Irie she is just perfect.Ok she's got her body and..... acutely thats all she has she a ok actress ( hell girl live action, ect). The creepy thing is I've eyed her when I so her "Love 14" dvd and thats just not right.



                                       http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=100769

3 comments:

  1. ^O^ Nice body.
    Please don't make me become a pedophile too and drag me to the hell with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pedohiles like kids but not juveniles you idiots... >:-l

    ReplyDelete